Scripture

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6

Friday, September 4, 2009

Back to School (Preschool that is)!


It's hard to believe that summer is nearly over and the kids are back to school. Where has the time gone?! Jalyn started back to SHCA on Tuesday in the 4 year old class. I can't believe my baby is off to kindergarten next year. She had a great day, was a little timid about going in the class room, but she did that last year for a few days and then it didn't take her long to go in without saying goodbye. Today she went back for her second day and I was very excited to see that her friend, Parker, was in her class. That will make this year all the better.



Tyler started Tuesday and this was his first year. He will go 3 mornings per week. He cried when I left him, but so did all the other children in his class. ;) He was adorable when I picked him up. He gave me the biggest hug, and said "phish" so I knew he had gold fish for snack. I asked him what he did and he said, "circles". As we pulled away he said, "Bye fwiends". He seems eager to go back, but we will see how Wednesday goes. Hopefully no tears....


http://theholderfamilyblog.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Search This Blog

My Followers