Scripture

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6

Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Daniel Fast

Hello to anyone who is lurking! I could use some prayer. I began the Daniel Fast today and will be on it for 10 days. I have a killer headache from not having my morning coffee. The next 10 days will be a challenge, no meat, no caffeine, no bread, no sweets. I will be living off of veggies, fruits, nuts and beans. Pray that I have the strength to get through it.

2 comments:

Taylor & Anna Cross said...

Girrlll, good luck!!

I do a yearly cleanse that is very similar...tough stuff. But I have found the first 2 days are the hardest...not saying the next 5 are easier. But stay busy and out of the house--that's why I always do my cleanse in the spring--lots of good weather for outdoor activities to distract me. Praying for you :)

"Sweeter Everyday" The Holder Family said...

Anna - You are so right, the first two days were the hardest! Things are great now and I'm doing good. I had the most awful headaches those first couple days.

Search This Blog

My Followers