Scripture

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yipee! Day 8!

Ah, day 8 of the fast! I'm already thinking about what I'm going to eat come Wednesday. I think the little things like a bowl of cereal will be SO good. Maybe some chicken? Meatloaf? And coffee! But I think I will try to stick with decaf. I think I can hold off on eating tomoatoes for awhile. It seemed like everything I was eating had tomatoes in it, so last night I told Travis I was going to turn into a tomato. Jalyn looked all worried and hugged my leg. She said, "But I want you to be my mommy". I thought that was so funny and very cute.

And this week Tyler has been trying to talk a lot more. Yesterday he said "yes" for the first time. He is trying to repeat words more.

Just hanging out at home today with the family and dreaming of Wednesday. ;)

1 comments:

Taylor & Anna Cross said...

Wednesday is one day away!! You are almost there to that bowl of cereal :)

To cute about J not wanting you to be a tomato :)

Search This Blog

My Followers