Scripture

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6

Friday, January 16, 2009

Halfway! Halfway! Halfway!

I made it to the halfway mark of the fast. The first two days were KILLER. I had the worst headache you could imagine. Now I'm doing great and I'm even enjoying some of the fast. It's been fun coming up with dinner meals. Breakfast has been the hardest because oatmeal just plain sucks. YUCK! I started making smoothies with soy milk and that is so much better than oatmeal. I made some yummy salsa that taste a lot like what you would find at a mexican restuarant. Last night I made stuffed peppers and they were delish! I sure hope this weekend isn't difficult. Tuesday is the last day. Maybe I will start planning what I want to eat on Wednesday. ;)

1 comments:

Taylor & Anna Cross said...

BRAVO!!!
I can't wait to hear how you feel on day 8!!
B/C I know you are going to make it! You are one tough cookie!

Search This Blog

My Followers