Scripture

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Car Wreck

Yesterday afternoon I was on my way to a friend's baby shower when I was at a stop light and rammed into by a Suburban. Thank God I was by myself, because Jalyn's seat was broke. I'm okay, just sore and have a dull headache. There were 6 cars involved. The lady in the suburban tried to change lanes when she hit the car in the turn lane. Then she pulled it back hitting another car and then running straight into my rear. I heard a screetch and a hit and then seconds later felt the impact. It was pretty scary and I was shaken up for abit. My Expedition rear was smashed in and the front was damaged. The axel looked to be broke. We had to have it towed. We have a rental car, so now we are driving an 09 Toyota Sienna until we figure out what we are going to do. We are pretty sure the car is totalled, so it looks like a minivan is in our near future. I wanted to go take pics today, but yard was closed. Praise God he was watching over me and my family!









0 comments:

Search This Blog

My Followers